Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €446 (Mex$ 9,323) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)