Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €679 (₨53,569) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)