Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28417 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €399 (S/. 1,403) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (26 minutes ago)