Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25355 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €659 (S/. 2,598) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)