Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €534 (S/. 2,021) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)