Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €391 (S/. 1,385) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)