Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,224 ($1,441) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)