Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €271 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)