Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06544 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €749 (R 11,446) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (30 minutes ago)