Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €576 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (43 minutes ago)