Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €461 (R$ 1,585) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)