Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23960 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €645 (2,691 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)