Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23782 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €766 (3,220 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)