Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €371 ($b2,687) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)