Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06903 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €478 (R 6,924) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)