Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07451 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €512 (R 6,876) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)