Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05922 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €238 (ARS $4,018) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)