Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €352 (ARS $5,913) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)