Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €691 (£598) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (31 minutes ago)