Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €416 ($449) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)