Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,007 ($1,203) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (33 minutes ago)