Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €449 (R$ 1,544) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (22 minutes ago)