Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 (R$ 1,453) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £700 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)