Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €697 (R$ 2,811) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)