Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €747 (R$ 2,796) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (43 minutes ago)