Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,322 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,395 ($1,631) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)