Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,047 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,409 ($1,719) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)