Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €888 ($940) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)