Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,092 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,636 ($2,026) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)