Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13968 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €509 (3,643 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)