Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13119 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,334 (10,170 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (44 minutes ago)