Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13798 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €666 (4,828 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)