Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25148 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €944 (3,754 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)