Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25930 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €835 (3,222 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)