Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26811 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €938 (3,498 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)