Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02621 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €509 (₨19,403) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)