Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02523 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,056 (₨41,862) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)