Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02501 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €914 (₨36,529) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)