Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €833 (300,376 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)