Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,290 (846,237 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)