Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,419 (930,215 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)