Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,515 (992,835 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (28 minutes ago)