Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01258 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,010 (80,256 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)