Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,215 (86,289 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)