Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01445 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €825 (57,060 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (36 minutes ago)