Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01288 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,012 (78,605 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)