Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,424 in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)