Cost of living comparison between Pori, Finland and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €533 in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (28 minutes ago)