Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €529 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)