Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €858 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)