Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €588 (Rp 9,231,756) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)