Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €548 (R$ 1,831) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)