Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €841 (R$ 3,164) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)