Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06922 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €905 (R 13,075) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)