Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €622 (R 9,026) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)