Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €962 (630,498 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (31 minutes ago)