Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 (1,302,983 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)