Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €916 (£792) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$3,655 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)