Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,271 (£1,115) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)