Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €666 (1,298 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (27 minutes ago)