Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €640 (1,254 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)