Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22156 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €350 (1,581 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)