Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23638 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,018 (4,307 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)