Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €303 (Mex$ 6,976) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (30 minutes ago)