Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21973 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €253 (1,150 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)