Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €594 (R$ 2,036) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)