Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €622 (R$ 2,092) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (38 minutes ago)