Cost of living comparison between Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €548 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)