Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,448 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)