Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €414 (元3,080) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)