Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03867 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €738 (19,094 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)