Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03873 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €748 (19,318 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (44 minutes ago)