Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €648 (2,928 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)