Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02606 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €822 (31,529 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)