Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €563 (2,534,525 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)