Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €393 (1,680,682 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (44 minutes ago)