Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €831 (3,937,692 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)