Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €770 (28,754 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)