Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02566 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,097 (42,749 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)