Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06319 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €926 (R 14,660) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)