Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07340 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €544 (R 7,417) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)