Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €321 (₨37,545) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)