Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00887 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €308 (₨34,705) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)