Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €763 (₨95,099) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)