Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)