Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €675 (£594) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)