Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €688 (£595) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)