Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,680 (AU$2,700) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (33 minutes ago)